When In The Heck Is It My Time?

By  |  0 Comments


By Joe White

President and Founder of

Get Life Coaching.

2012 Entrepreneur of The Year


That is what she said in a moment of frustration. She had reached her threshold. She thought she was at her breaking point. I knew she was at her breakthrough.

The funny thing about breakthroughs is that they don’t always come wrapped in colorful paper with a ribbon and a big sign saying, “Breakthrough Inside.” Very often they are disguised as something unwanted but if you can learn to recognize and see beyond the surface you will realize that what you have been searching for is here, just waiting for you to grab hold of it.

I have been fortunate at this point of my career to have spent almost 15 years working with well over 10,000 people. I have seen it all from saving a marriage with divorce papers signed, to helping someone to free themselves from the grips of 20 years of no self worth. I have seen breakthrough after breakthrough. Individuals stepping up and taking control of their lives, their emotional states, their finances, relationships and health. And one thing remains true. What we are capable of doing far exceeds what very often we are willing to do.

The question I get most often is, “I really want to change, but no matter what I try, I just fall back into old patterns. HOW do I change”? I usually smile because what I am about to share with you is something that I have shared with hundreds of people. It is not about the HOW. Not knowing HOW is NOT keeping you from what you want. Sure the HOW is important, but it is truly secondary. Millions of people know HOW to lose weight only to fall into the cravings of their favorite comfort food. Millions of people know HOW to save and grow wealth only to circumvent the financial plan to purchase the must have new electronic gizmo or the sexiest pair of shoes. We all have been guilty of this including myself. But the truth remains… it is never the HOW but always the WHY.

The WHY is your reason for doing something. If you have a strong enough reason WHY you will figure out the HOW.  Parents, we know this. When we bring a child into this world, very often we struggle with our own internal doubt. “What if I can’t provide for my child? What if I fail? What if I don’t make enough to pay for…?” But in the end, we find a way. Why? Because we know that we will do whatever it takes. It is our job, duty, and responsibility. In other words, it is our WHY.

If you are stuck or unhappy with the results you are getting, 10% of the people are using an ineffective strategy. That means the other 90% are coming up short on the WHY. If you are committed to making something a priority in your life, whether it is love, money, health, whatever then you must discover what is your WHY, what is your driving force. If you write down your WHY and it does make you want to take massive action immediately, then write more, go deeper. If that doesn’t work then you are afraid… Afraid of what?

Well for that part you must wait for the next issue of this magazine and my article. You will be shocked to discover what causes people to be really afraid.

Until next issue… I wish you love and passion and success on discovering your WHYS.


Live Free


Like most married woman with children, I found myself coursing through life on autopilot. My first priority was taking care of my family, which lead me to take a back seat to my own life. I “thought” I was unhappy and that crushed my spirit. How could I be so unhappy when I have so much to be grateful for? What I learned through attending the Fire Walk and Breaking through the Barrier is that you don’t “lose” happiness, or need to search for it. It is there with you everyday. You just need the right tools to help you wipe away fear, old habits and denial. Once you accomplish that goal, you’ll find happiness standing right in front of you, arms extended; ready to embrace you once again. Thank you GLC. Thank you for teaching me how to get back in the driver’s seat….I am thoroughly enjoying the ride! With lots of love and gratitude.  ~ Cindy Berkowitz



Visit us on the web: