Tired Of Acne?
By Erica Suppa, B.S., L.E.
Nearly 85 percent of all people have acne at some point in their lives. For most people, acne is an inherited condition of the pores. When someone is prone to acne, their pores become blocked with dead skin cells much faster than normal. The solution lies in products that penetrate the pore and prevent dead skin cells from building up. Professional Acne Treatments done by an Acne Specialist will help you to get rid of acne and clear your skin more quickly than with just products alone.
Why Get Professional Acne Treatments?
1. To monitor your progress and make changes to your home-care as needed.
2. To exfoliate the skin so that home-care products can penetrate the pore more easily.
3. To lighten dark spots that are caused by acne lesions.
4. To hydrate the skin so that the skin is receptive to your home-care regimen.
5. To extract existing acne impactions.
6. To kill acne bacteria inside the pore.
Erica Suppa is the owner of Fresh Faced Skin Care, an advanced skin care clinic with locations in Chadds Ford, PA and in Historic New Castle, DE.
Erica has more than a decade of experience in the healthcare industry as an esthetician, skin care expert, and research scientist. She offers a unique approach to skin care by utilizing her scientific knowledge of skin care ingredients and how they interact with the skin to achieve phenomenal, lasting results her clients have been searching for.
Two Locations To Serve You:
204 Delaware Street, Unit C, New Castle, DE 19720
2417 Silverside Road, Wilmington, DE 19810
Call 302-689-3223 for an appointment or visit www.freshfacedskincare.com for more information.