Spring Cleaning for a little Summer Sparkle
Spring is here and soon it will Summer… What better way to free up some extra cash than to sell some of your unwanted Gold Jewelry? In this uncertain economy with gas prices and the cost of almost everything going up before our eyes it is easy to overlook one of your very own untapped resources. Many people have enough scrap or unwanted gold Jewelry to fund anywhere form a Weekend at the Beach to a few weeks abroad.. Or if you simply could use a new Summer piece to complement your new Summer look, we always offer the best trade values around…. All you have to do is look through your stuff, collect it and head on over to see us.. and of course there is never any obligation…..
We Buy Gold too… But a little differently.
At the Jewelry Exchange of Delaware we pride ourselves in taking our time with each and every client and making sure they understand all of their options when selling their Jewelry.
- First we invite you into a private office.. To us the sanctity of your business is paramount.
- We then evaluate your items often finding hidden value both in monetary and or sentimental.
- Next we show you what the current price of Gold is and explain how that is broken down by the different purities (10kt, 14kt, 18kt, etc) that you may have and also clearly show you how it is broken down.
- We then show you a sheet that gives you a breakdown of what we will pay you today in cash, what we will offer you in trade and thirdly what we would be willing to consign you item for. ***Keep in mind that unlike the places described above we do distinguish between “scrap/ broken gold and silver” and actual pieces of re saleable Jewelry with precious gems and offer you additional value accordingly.
- From there you are at your own discretion whether to sell, trade or consign with us.. Or if you just not ready yet you are of course free to keep you items…
- Often times upon listening to you recall your memories of certain items we will recommend and offer to redesign a sentimental piece to either suit your current style or needs.. Some pieces are worth more than their weight and we feel that as a family business it is our duty to help point that out when we feel it necessary.
Jewelry Exchange is the place to find one of a kind exquisite jewelry ranging from current styles to classic elegance from days long gone. You can also sell or consign items you no longer cherish. Professional and friendly service. – Holly K., Greenville, De