Attn: Type 2 Diabetes Drug Users!
ARE YOU 1 of the 25.8 MILLION AMERICANS TAKING 1 OR MORE OF THESE ANTIDIABETES MEDICATIONS AND YOUR DIABETIC CONDITION CONTINUES TO GET WORSE OR IS JUST NOT GETTING ANY BETTER?
~ ACTOS ~ INSULIN ~ AVANDIA ~ JANUVIA ~ BYETTA ~ LANTUS ~GLYBURIDE ~ LEVEMIR ~ HUMALOG ~ METFORMIN
Here are some of the latest stats on the Diabetes Drug Industry
- Antidiabetes drug spending growing by $1.9 billion in 2010. (Source: IMS Institute report “The Use of Medicines in the United States: Review of 2010”)
- Diabetics filled 165 million prescriptions in 2010. (Source: IMS Institute report “The Use of Medicines in the United States: Review of 2010”)
- $52 million in metformin sales in 2009. (Source: IMS 2009 U.S. Sales and Prescription Information)
- $6.3 billion in insulin sales in 2009. (Source: IMS 2009 U.S. Sales and Prescription)
- Antidiabetes drugs brought in $30,406,000,000 in 2009 sales. (Source: IMS 2009)
Is it surprising to you HOW MUCH money is spent on diabetic drugs? Ask yourself…how much are you spending? Are they working for you?
These numbers are staggering and continuing to get worse….Moreover, people LABELED or DIAGNOSED as a Type 2 Diabetic on these medications continue to decline and have more serious health issues arise as a complication, such as…
Statistics on the effects of Diabetes:
- At least 65 percent of people with diabetes die from some form of heart disease or stroke.
- Diabetes and related complications accounts for about 190,000 deaths a year.
- Diabetes can cause impotence.
- Diabetics have an average life expectancy of 15 years less than those without diabetes.
- Diabetes is the primary cause of blindness for people over age 20.
- Diabetics are twice as probable to develop heart disease and endure a heart attack or stroke.
- Diabetics are 17 xs more likely to develop kidney disease.
- Diabetics are 40 xs more likely to need amputations.
- The yearly cost of diabetes to the United States is more than $9.7 billion.
Many diabetics just like you, in Delaware, Pennsylvania, across the U.S., have said enough, and in turn have reversed their diabetes by no longer accepting the mantra of the best that can be done is to choke down one drug after another in hopes of only slowing down the inevitable progression of diabetes.
Many diabetics have virtually been able to walk away from diabetes:
- Reducing and eliminating drugs
- Reducing and eliminating insulin injections
- Losing weight without exercise
- Exploding energy levels
- and many are even reversing their diabetes
Discover how you too may be able to reverse your diabetes and put your health on a completely new trajectory.
As senior clinic director, Dr. Rooks is skilled and experienced at treating the root physiological, biochemical, and hormonal imbalances associated with Type 2 Diabetes and with Hypothyroidism.
Dr. Rooks uses breakthrough diagnostic testing and analysis that’s rarely done in conventional settings, to uncover the hidden, underlying causes a person may be experiencing from Type 2 Diabetes and Hypothyroidism.
She also takes great pride in delivering personalized healthcare treatment to patients as well as providing an environment that supports and inspires patients to reverse their poor health.
Dr. Rooks graduated from the University of Delaware, with a BA in Biology and has a Minor in Women’s Studies. She attended Life University for her Doctor of Chiropractic degree, and has extensive Postgraduate education in Functional Endocrinology.
Outside the office, Dr. Rooks enjoys being with her Cream French bulldog, Romeo, traveling and consciousness raising activities, spiritual retreats and humanitarian mission trips. She also loves Yoga and any kind of fitness.
PATH INTEGRATIVE HEALTH CENTER is sponsoring a Diabetes Night of Discovery, where they will reveal their clinical model for successfully reversing type 2 diabetes. To be held at: PATH Integrative Health Center
Call 484.775.0550 to RSVP today.
Last 5 posts by admin
- First State Vein & Laser MediSpa... Grand Opening! - October 1st, 2013
- Does Your Child Need More? Back to Basics K-12 Private School offers a revolutionary difference… An unprecedented 1:1 student to teacher ratio - October 1st, 2013
- Not Only Your Big Veins Matter, The Little Ones Too! - October 1st, 2013
- GreatStuff HOME A Furniture Resale Shop Like No Other! - October 1st, 2013
- Window Treatments & Energy Savings. Style and Comfort Combined - October 1st, 2013