If You Or Someone You Love Is Type 2 Diabetic: Are You Frustrated and Tired of Being Sick & Tired?
On a daily basis women (and men)
enter my office with the same story.
They went to their medical doctor for a routine check-up, flu symptom, annual physical or life insurance physical had routine bloodwork done and were then told, “Mrs.Jones, you have DIABETES.” For most patients this is a shock and before they can ask how? or why? this is happening to them, they are leaving the doctors office with 1, 2, 3 or more prescriptions for medications. They may be told to exercise, and lose weight and to go back to see their doctor in 3 months for another blood test. That is how Diabetes is diagnosed and managed today.
The average diabetic takes all of their medications,
tries to lose weight, diet and exercise,
despite the chronic tiredness and lack of energy with no success in losing weight nor getting their blood sugars under control. With all of this effort, these people continue to rely on the same drugs and often require more and more over time. This cycle goes on for YEARS or DECADES with no end in sight and a LIFETIME of prescription medications that seem to being increasing in numbers upon every doctors visit. In addition, more and more health complications arise resulting in more drugs, more procedures and more doctors visits….just to remain Diabetic.
Impressive Evidence Suggests Modern Medicine
May Be Behind the Times in Treatment of Diabetes.
New statistics show…
• The U.S. will experience a more than 50% growth in diabetes. Source: 2009 Almanac of Chronic Disease
• Rates of chronic diseases (like diabetes) are higher in the U.S. than anywhere else. Source: 2009 Almanac of Chronic Disease
• 1-3 children will develop diabetes over their lifetime. Source: 2009 Almanac of Chronic Disease
• Progression and complications from diabetes continue to be major problems for patients already diagnosed.
• Antidiabetes drug spending growing by $1.9 billion in 2010. Source: IMS Institute report “The Use of Medicines in the United States: Review of 2010”
• Diabetics filling 165 million prescriptions in 2010. Source: IMS Institute report “The Use of Medicines in the United States: Review of 2010”
• $52 million in metformin sales in 2009. Source: IMS 2009 U.S. Sales and Prescription Information
• $6.3 billion in insulin sales in 2009. Source: IMS 2009 U.S. Sales and P
One Thing Is Clear: The U.S. Does Not Have A Shortage Of Diabetes Drugs!
The question is:
what do these diabetic drugs do to the body
and why do Type 2 Diabetics never GET WELL?
Is this your story or the story of someone you know and love??
Many diabetics just like you, in Pennsylvania and across the U.S., have said “enough” and in turn have reversed their diabetes by no longer accepting the mantra of the best that can be done is to choke down one drug after another in hopes of only slowing down the inevitable progression of diabetes.
They are able to do this and take back control of their health, and life, by completely changing the way they look at their condition with the help of a practitioner like me who helps unravel their metabolic and physiologic imbalances and syndromes that got them in this position in the first place!
Many diabetics have virtually been able to walk away from diabetes:
• Reducing and eliminating drugs
• Reducing and eliminating insulin injections
• Losing weight without exercise
• Exploding energy levels
• And many are even reversing their diabetes
Discover how you too may be able to reverse your diabetes
and put your health on a totally new trajectory.
PATH Integrative Health Center is sponsoring Diabetes Day of Discovery, where they will reveal their clinical model for successfully reversing diabetes.
As senior clinic director, Dr. Rooks is skilled and experienced at treating the root physiological, biochemical, and hormonal imbalances associated with Type 2 Diabetes and with Hypothyroidism.
Dr. Rooks uses breakthrough diagnostic testing and analysis that’s rarely done in conventional settings, to uncover the hidden, underlying causes a person may be experiencing from Type 2 Diabetes and Hypothyroidism.
She also takes great pride in delivering personalized healthcare treatment to patients as well as providing an environment that supports and inspires patients to reverse their poor health.
Dr. Rooks graduated from the University of Delaware, with a BA in Biology and has a Minor in Women’s Studies. She attended Life University for her Doctor of Chiropractic degree, and has extensive Postgraduate education in Functional Endocrinology.
Outside the office, Dr. Rooks enjoys being with her Cream French bulldog, Romeo, traveling and consciousness raising activities, spiritual retreats and humanitarian mission trips. She also loves Yoga and any kind of fitness.
“Diabetes Day of Discovery”
To be held at PATH Integrative Health Center
Call 484 775 0550 – RSVP is required!
The seminar is strictly limited to
the first 31 diabetics who qualify.